Berry and Currant Fruit Soup
When’s a great time to have a berry smoothie? Anytime! We’re just chillin on the balcony with our « fruit soup! », catching a view of the lake! 😂 Cherries, blueberries, currants, raspberries, strawberries, pomegranate, and canteloupe make up the ingredients in this cool, delicious smoothie!
- 1 quart of fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1/2 cup of frozen mixed berries (blueberries, raspberries, cherries)
- 1/2 cup red currants
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cantaloupe
- 1 banana
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons of ginger (fresh is best)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 cup, 2 % milk (soy, almond, rice or skim as alternatives work fine)
- 1/2 cup, sour cream
- 1 squeeze lemon
- Prep 10min
- Meal Time Breakfast
- Serves 4
- Bring all ingredients together in a blender.
- Blend for 1 minute until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a metal bowl.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Add a final dollop of sour cream before serving.